Friday, October 22, 2010

Another Unused Shard Combo...

Okay, I was planning for my Rise Boxes to show up to post them... here... now... But... UPS apparently had a "Late Trailer" so... I can't say I'm very keen about them at the moment...
No matter, instead I will show another Shard + Kha'rall Combination, I actually plan on utilizing... So please, sit back... and enjoy...
 Okay, I was kind of planning how to use every single Ultra that is possibly obtained from a Rise of the Oligarch when I stumbled upon the Shard that is sooo deep into the ocean that everyone forgot about it completely... The legendary Ultra Kha'rall Shard of Tidal Crest or what I call "Tidal Shard".
This Shard bestows "Water 5" and 40 Energy if you have 8 Counters amongst creatures you control... Shouldn't be THAT hard considering M'arrillians have Fluidmorphers and minions like Tartarek, PSI Overloader. This combined with Klik'ssi will give a massive 80 Energy (Average), Water 10 Combination... Needless to mention, KIik'ssi's (lol 2 " ' ") has very nice power and wisdom to utilize the Water 10... Attacks like Supercooled Rain and Rainspears, I think it's called...
You might even make a 6v6 deck with 2x Uksums + Freshwater Shard and Klik'ssi with the Tidal shard... Mmmm sparking some ideas in my own mind! lol!

Anyways! Enjoy this combination everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment